We coordinate medical and healer supplies, human resources, and other types of medical/healing aid between the following groups:
1. All the camps who Stand With Standing Rock (Oceti Sakowin, Sacred Stone, Red Warrior, Sicangu-Rosebud, and others)
2. Standing Rock Emergency Services
3. Indian Health Services
4. Standing Rock Tribal Council
5. Mni Wiconi Integrative Health Clinic
6. The greater allopathic & healer community
This group is specifically to connect those of you wanting to offer support to those of us on the ground coordinating aid.
Sioux County Dakota and the Standing Rock Reservation have a US Health & Human Services designation as a Medically Underserved Area. This designation is given to with less than a 62 Index of Medical Underservice (IMU) out of a possible 100. Sioux County has an IMU of 20, indicating a sincere need for qualified practitioners to support the health of the local community as well as the needs of the water protectors maintaining the camps.